The department of Botany was established in the year 2016. The department offers Major and General undergraduate courses. The department has three teaching staff. The department has a laboratory with adequate facilities. The department aims to provide a student-centred and professions-oriented higher education that bestows academic environment to demonstrate and promote creative, intellectual inquiry with positive relationships among students and teachers.
Strength of the department:
1. Healthy atmosphere - among the staff and students.
2. A healthy work culture- All lectures/tutorials / lab works are held on time.
3. An inspired sense of discipline.
Future plan of the department:
1. Publishing departmental journal
2. To set up tissue culture facility.
3. Organisation of Workshop and Seminars.